Pay attention: The 21 Day Sugar Detox is the plan that will enable you to finally kick those sugar cravings and start to build a healthier happier life.
The 21 Day Sugar Detox is a program, albeit a dietary one, which aids you in getting away from the usual cravings for carbohydrates and sugars that cause changes to both the body and brain. The program will help you to what foods to avoid and what food you actually have to take in order to resist those cravings.
Surely we all know what healthy benefits can a sugar give, but do you know the bad (scary, perhaps?) things it can bring to you? A sample of the facts of what sugar does to one’s health:
1. It makes one store body fat.
2. It makes our skin break out.
3. It makes us age faster.
4. It encourages depression.
5. It adds more symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
6. It disturbs digestion.
7. It disturbs our immune system.
As we know sugar is also addictive. The more you eat it the more you want it. Sugar is known to creep in places where you may not expect.Excess sugar in the diet is also very bad for the body and brain and can leave people feeling moody or sluggish throughout the day. This program 21 Day Sugar Detox is designed to help you detox your body and get away from the sugar cravings by eating the right foods.
Now, here are the reasons why the 21 Day Sugar Detox Program should be good for you:
• It teaches you how to cut off the carbs and sugar cravings.
• It doesn’t make you do diet just to feel great.
• It teaches what foods are needed to take in order to keep a healthy diet.
• Your body will gain more energy and your brain will able to function better.
• You will be able to maintain balance of your body.
• The program can be altered depending on one’s diet especially if the individuals are pregnant, nursing mothers or vegetarians.
There are three different levels of detox in this plan so you can choose where to start depending on your needs. By providing helpful guides and recipes for nutritious satisfying meals this eBook can successfully fight sugar and carb cravings and make them vanish for the rest of your life.
Many diets or detox plans will leave you feeling like something is missing, where as the 21 day sugar detox is designed to rid your body of excess sugar but at the same time eliminating the cravings, leaving you feeling whole and satisfied after every meal.
Now let’s have a look at a very important question first.
Who Is Diane Sanfilippo?
Diane Sanfilippo is a certified nutrition consultant and Holistic nutritionist graduated from Syracuse University. As she specialized in holistic nutrition, lifestyle,diet, health, paleo and evolutionary nutrition, grain-free, dairy-free,gluten-free, and soy-free eating, she created the program 21 day sugar detox which is full of information about dieting and healthy eating.
What’s Included in This Sugar Detox eBook?
- From the get go, the getting started guide can assist you to start taking action immediately and makes things easy to understand.
- You get a guide on replacing foods, so you will be able to replace the unhealthy food you eat with something natural and nutritious and just as satisfying.
- There are 3 lists of yes and no foods, so planning your shopping list is a simple and easy task.
- As well as suiting the needs of those who will eat all food types, the eBook is also specially tailored to fit athletes, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and people who are on a vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Inside you will find a one page guide to sugar and sweeteners as well as a one page guide to fats and oils.
- Find it hard avoiding sugary unhealthy foods when dining out? The dining out and party tips section will show you how you can remain on your detox and still enjoy eating out.
- There are also lots of tips on meals and snack ideas as well as over 30 pages of easy to cook recipes, plus tips on where to buy the best ingredients.
- When you purchase the 21 Day Sugar Detox you also get 25 day of email support for free. This includes lots of inspirational material and recipes of the day sent to your inbox.
- As an added bonus there is even access to a 21 Day Detox Facebook community where you can connect with other people following the plan and share ideas and be an inspiration to one another.
Who Can Benefit from the 21 Day Sugar Detox?
The 21 Day Sugar Detox can help anyone who has trouble controlling sugar cravings or carbohydrate cravings. Most people who are suffering from these cravings are likely to be eating the wrong kind of diet and will be experiencing highs and lows throughout the day. A diet high in sugar or carbs can also cause fatigue, lethargy, depression or anxiety. You may be overweight in need of a way to beat the sugary fatty food cravings so you can shift the weight. and Other common symptoms are trouble focusing or concentrating and the feeling of a cloudy mind or brain fog. This sugar detox plan will also help those who experience intense feelings of hunger that come on very quickly.
It is rarely publicized but the foods we eat can dramatically change our behavior and state of mind. Many people have trouble moving forward with their lives due to a constant sluggish feeling, or lack of concentration when it comes to work or study. Many have weight issues that are causing depression or anxiety, and so many people are just feeling low and don’t know why.
Principles Behind This Program
The basic principle behind the 21 Day Sugar Detox is that sugar and carbohydrates are the two most problematic parts of a normal person’s diet, both of which can easily lead to cloudy thinking, intense and irregular hunger pangs, and above average weight gain.
Sugar, for its part, is already acknowledged as one of the “evils” in food these days, and is generally avoided by health conscious individuals because of their ability to mess with energy levels and your body’s natural insulin levels (which could be indirectly fatal as it could lead to pre-diabetes and actual diabetes).
People who need to maintain an ideal weight also need to avoid sugar, as it has an uncanny ability to absorb copious amounts of water, leading to an abnormally huge weight gain due to water retention.
Carbohydrates are the root of sugar problems, if not its partner. This is because carbohydrates have the ability to increase the body’s insulin levels to abnormal levels. Insulin, for its part, creates sugar relative to its amount, and we go back to square one, with sugar packing on the pounds and leading to all sorts of bodily problems.
This program therefore doesn’t rely on reducing the amount of food you eat. Rather, it weans you off the types of food that are heavy on sugar and carbs. Additionally, it helps prevent cravings for said food types, so that you don’t have to worry about the program devolving into a yo-yo diet.
This is for the long term – if you follow the guide to the letter, you get to kick the sugar and carb habit and you lead a healthier life for the long term.
How Effective is it?
The 21 Day Sugar Detox program is inherently effective, mainly because it has one important thing going for it: it doesn’t ask you to avoid every single food that tastes good, which has always been the Achilles Heel of many diet programs as it basically makes a person fight against his own nature to like delicious food.
With a lot of diet courses that rely on bland, tasteless food, eating is turned into a boring, tedious chore. Ultimately leading to a lot of dieters constantly “cheating” or giving up entirely.
The guide takes into account that a lot of people who are struggling with health and weight issues don’t have strong willpower in the first place, so it offers a choice of three levels of detox that can be customized to a person’s needs. These range from simply easing oneself into detox or rapidly kicking the sugar addiction “cold turkey.”
Additionally, it doesn’t rely on a specific list of recipes that you have to prepare everyday and follow exclusively. What it does is recommend a replacement for specific foods and suggest things that will allow you to modify the program for specific types of people, such as athletes, pregnant/breastfeeding moms, or even those who are already following certain diet principles such as vegetarians and vegans.
Another nifty aspect of the program is that it provides dining out and party tips, which helps you maintain the program even if you’re out partying or dining out, which is where a lot of dietary plans usually fail.
It also holds your hand through some of the more esoteric parts of the plan, such as providing guides and tips on how to find some of the special ingredients in the recipes it provides (30 pages of book of which are included in the program.)
What’s especially surprising about this course is that you will be allowed to eat some food that are conventionally considered as fattening, like certain meat products such as bacon.
Generally, users of this book course tend to experience moderate weight gain during the first week, as they tend to absorb more water in the absence of carbs and sugar. This is expected, and actually helps make them feel more full, thereby preventing cravings for sugary and starchy food.
After the first week, the weight gain will plateau and they will also start to lose water weight, followed by actual loss of fatty tissues.
The more noticeable effects are apparent during the first week, though. You’ll generally feel like you have more energy all throughout the day, and you’ll have a more restful sleep at night, which sort of snowballs into more benefits, such as being able to concentrate more during the day, and an all around pleasant mood.
What Are People Saying About It?
There have been many testimonials from people who have used the The 21 Day Sugar Detox. More than 90% of these testimonials are positive while the remainder have been done by people who did not quite understand how to use it. With these facts in mind, it is quite clear that most people tend to find it quite effective. Some of these people have even recommended the product to some of their relatives and friends who are suffering from the same condition.
Very good experience “It was a very good experience for me. I focused on all of the yummy natural foods I could have… the results: more energy, clear mind, and a smaller waistline PLUS an ever better understanding of how important nutrition really is…not just on how we look but how we feel.”
- Make a permanent end to any cravings for carbohydrate and sugar.
- Defeat any feelings you may have of lethargy and listlessness. It will also help you feel more energetic.
- Detoxifying your body will help you reduce and ultimately defeat depression and anxiety.
- Learn how to make healthy and wise food choices that will ensure you do not have any dependency on carbohydrates and sugar.
- Get information on foods that keep you healthy and how they ensure your well being is maintained.
- Learn how you can make smart eating choices when you are eating out or when you are attending parties.
- Learn about all the fats and sweeteners that are good for your health and those that are not.
- Diet can be modified to cater for different individuals including athletes, breast feeding women and pregnant women.
- Gain plenty of ideas you can use for snacks and meals.
- Get an additional guide to recommendations for herbal supplements, minerals and vitamins as well as the top ten tips for sugar detox. This additional information will really aid your detox process.
Currently, there haven’t been any negative aspects or side effects reported with use of The 21 Day Sugar Detox. In fact, a large percentage of the reports that are being given are positive and encouraging. This means that the product has little or no known disadvantages.If you have used The 21-Day Sugar Detox and find its weakness , please share your thoughts about it here.
Final Conclusion And Rating
The 21 Day Sugar Detox seems to be a very genuine product. Anyone who is suffering from carbohydrate and sugar dependency should seriously consider using it. The product has a rating of stars 4.5 out 5, making it very effective in comparison to other similar products.
At the end of the day, the 21 Day Sugar Detox program can be easily recommended for people regardless of body make up and will power, as it is fully customizable. Additionally, it works for the long term instead of many fad diets, making it one of the few health and diet courses that actually product results without any side effects or difficult requirements.
21-Day Sugar Detox program comes in 3 packages with different price:
Want to lose weight fast, go back to check naturally slim program reviews comparison.